2007-08-21

Softball Team

So I've got EJ and Austin interested in starting a softball team come April 2008. A long ways away I know but I figured I'd gauge the interest and see if I should push to put a team together. We would need at least 5 women and 5 men to field a co-recreation team. We would probably play our games at Mason Park, during the evening, one day a week, and for about 14 weeks.

Now if you've seen me play, you know you don't have to be good at all to play on this team. I just thought it would be nice if we could all do something together every once in a while that was fun and this would only be for fun as we would probably get our asses handed to us every single game.

So what do you guys say?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Softball Team