2008-02-09

How was last night?

I heard of the place but couldn't make it. So how'd it turn out?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



6 comments: to “ How was last night?


  •  

    It was alright. Nice place. Diverse crowd. Small dance floor. Really cute blond bartender. Outdoor deck area with fireplaces and plenty of seating was really nice. Too many of the inside lounge area was sectioned off for VIPs, so not a lot of seating inside. No cover. Music was good but nothing new and they wouldn't take Jason's request. Drinks moderately priced but a bit to the more expensive side.

    On a 10 point scale with 5 being average and 1 being shitty bad, I'd give the place a 6.

    Nice place to hang out, especially on the patio deck, if you live around the area.


  •  

    I would recommend the place. Real chill, good crowd like Wayne mentioned. I had a blast!


  •  

    Good to hear it's above average on Wayne's 10 point scale. I know Faye had fun, even after the club in the Del Taco drive-thru hahaha. Also, Wayne didn't mention..there's no cover! So it's free to get in and a good place to dance and chill after the preparty and before the after party :)

    fyi, Simi Valley In-n-Out closes at 1:30am not 2am on Friday nights


  •  

    I did mention no cover! But I did forget mentioning how Faye made room for tacos at the drive-thru window only to pass out before filling up on Del Taco-ey goodness.


  •  

    lmao! Oh yes I did. Let me recap what I drank that night.

    Shot of Vodka
    Vodka and Redbull
    3 Jack and Cokes
    Chocolate Cake Shot
    Another Red Shot of ?
    & Someones leftover Cranberry and Vodka

    Plus coming home and going out right after work!

    Damn I had a good night. Went to sleep with a smile on my face and some drool...YUMMY!


  •  

    where the pictures at? supposedly on myspace right but your profiles are all private! email me them or post on flickr :)