2008-06-10

Darryll's Visit: July 3 - 12

The title pretty much says it all. He and Joni are also in talks about making a trip out to San Diego the weekend right after July 4th at Mark's. I've already spoken to Mishelle (sp?) and she's looking forward to reuniting with Erica - not sure if that's really a selling point to anyone else, probably not.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



7 comments: to “ Darryll's Visit: July 3 - 12


  •  

    What do they plan on doin in SD that weekend? Why don't we all go to six flags (new X2 ride) or Universal/Citywalk (new Simpsons ride). I am not partying with Michelle and/or Erica again, especially in her hometown of Mexico.

    i'll be down in SD the 24th to 27th for Comicon :)


  •  

    Can't make it. Jason and I will be out of town till the 5th. Actually our plane lands butt crack early Sunday morning! Have fun all!


  •  

    Dont know why my post was anonymous but here it goes again..I looked up rooms for Diego that weekend and its expensive.. I agree with EJ lets go to Magic or Universal or something.. Bring Lindsey up here.


  •  

    I'm not a fan of amusement parks myself. How about we go to Santa Monica instead? Hit the beach, 3rd St., maybe even the pier.


  •  

    Sounds good too. I have yet to see the new ferris wheel in person.


  •  

    my roomie went home for the summer and shes got a california king so if you guys dnt mind just crashing at my 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment you guys are more than welcome to stay with me!!!!!!!! haha ok sorry. ive been drinking


  •  

    Lindsey!! Tsk tsk tsk.... Drunk commenting on a blog (which is at least three levels beneath drunk dialing) AND doing so before it's even 7 pm?! When did you become a rockstar?

    Seriously though, do we need to make a trip to San Diego if only to have an intervention with you?