2008-08-24

Family Talk

Lindsey: What kind of cousin is Oliver for not inviting us out to Vegas?
Me: Ummmm..... I hate being the one to break this to you but.... After your last "performance" in Vegas, I don't think any of the cousins outside of Vanessa will be inviting you out to Vegas with them.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Family Talk

  • Anonymous

     

    Hey hey hey ... you guys act like it was THAT bad .. lol .. =D


  •  

    You know what, not being a first-hand witness to the "debauchery" that occurred that night, it's actually more funny than bad. But those who did witness it in person tend to say it was THAT bad. So I guess I'm left with saying that I was lucky I wasn't there.