2008-12-07

Christmas - Secret Santa

So it's all been set - except for the food.

Christmas Eve at Uncle Joji's place.

There's also a gift exchange and it has been set so no backing out Austin - I tried, for the both of us, but to no avail. Each person has been set up with two other people to get gifts for. It's a secret Santa so I guess you're not supposed to tell whomever you're supposed to get a gift for that you're getting a gift for them - sorry for that mishmash of words posing for a sentence.

Anyway, for the sake of convenience and to make sure people have a chance of actually getting you what you would like, this is your chance to make it known what you would like to get from your Secret Santa. So tell Secret Santa what you would like and may I humbly suggest you use Amazon's wishlist.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Christmas - Secret Santa

  • Anonymous

     

    My wish list:
    -Gift card to Borders or a general Visa gift card .. =)


  •  

    Merry Christmas!

    My wish this Christmas is that, I can have Digicam (brand is not necessary, New is not necessary ( I prefer a used Digicam). I will accept anything as long Digicam.

    This is my wish Christmas because I can’t afford to buy it. It cost PHP 7,000.00.

    Anyway, if my wish will be granted ..please send it to address below:

    Al Pugosa
    c/o Innodata XML Content Factory, Inc.
    HVG Arcade IT Park, Subangdaku
    Mandaue City,Cebu
    6014 Philippines


  •  

    When do we find out who we all have? Or am i just out of the loop like always.. What's the limit?