2008-12-14

Lindsey's WishList

I know you all care about me and all want to get me gifts..after all don't forget I am the youngest cousin. Forget the kids... Anyways, here's my wishlist.


-Rock Band 2
- A good book. Still exploring what genre of books I like, so I'm open to most any kind. Nothing cheesy, please.
- 13" Mac Book...for any of you that feel like splurging on me. Haha.
- Or just a general Visa gift card. 
- Or just cash..you know can't have enough money as a poor college student. 

See you all Christmas eve. 

Oh yeah, another cousin adventure hiking? Wayne, Mehran...find trails..and actual trails this time cause I'm only going to be home for like 5 days, so plan ahead. 

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Lindsey's WishList


  •  

    don't know if i can make my own post so ill hijack this one... heres a link to my amazon wishlist if whoever didn't already purchase something http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1QSJLN3GQRCDM