2007-12-04

About Christmas...

ARE WE COOKING AGAIN????
Mama has been asking me if are going to be cooking again. Wayne suggested that who ever wants to cook, either cousins or Tita's would be better. So let me know which of you would like to contribute a dish for Christmas so I could let mama know.

This year rather than our $15 gift exchange, I will be collecting $15 dollars from everyone. Tita's, Tito's, Cousins and anyone who will be participating. So let your parents know. The money collected will be used for prizes for games played. This year I decided to do something different so we will be playing games like pictionary, karaoke, mad gab, possibly rock band or guitar hero, etc.. Let me know what other games we could play. But I would like to have all the money collected by Dec 20th so I could get some other stuff rather than just cash as prizes...

Last but not least I mentioned this idea to a couple cousins... The alcohol exchange amongst the cousins or any adults that would like to be included... Price range is 25 bucks of either alcohol and glasses or just alcohol. Just make sure its worth 25 bucks... Let me know whos in or out for this...Cause i know Joni already got hers...

Let me know asap about all three things....

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



9 comments: to “ About Christmas...