2007-12-05

Site News: Now With Even More Content!

In my never ending quest to provide as much a steady stream of content as possible I've decided to include clips of shared items from my Google Reader. For those who don't know, Google Reader is described by Wiki as "a Web-based aggregator, capable of reading Atom and RSS feeds online or offline." Or more simply put by Google,

Stay up to date
Google Reader constantly checks your favorite news sites and blogs for new content. Whether a site updates daily or monthly, you can be sure that you won't miss a thing.

Simplify your reading experience
Google Reader shows you all of your favorite sites in one convenient place. It's like a personalized inbox for the entire web.
I started using Google Reader only yesterday and I'm already in love with it.

So basically I'm sharing with all of you articles I've come across the web that I found at least semi-interesting enough to share. If any of you use Google Reader or any other aggregator and would like to share what they like to read on the web here, feel free to send me the necessary code and I'll update the site.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Site News: Now With Even More Content!