2008-03-02

Batting Cages March 8

Mark your calendars for this Saturday at 2pm. We'll be going to the World Series Batting Range to hit some balls. See you all there!


View Larger Map

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ Batting Cages March 8


  •  

    I will be coming in late and will be there sort of drugged up. My mom called me to remind me of my appointment to the dentist for some cavity fillings that I desperately need to get. My appointment is at one and there was no way that I could change my appointment. So I will be there to hit some balls, but expect me to come late. Thanks!


  •  

    We're probably going to be there until about 3 or so depending on who shows up but don't worry about making it out there that day. There are other days you can go when it's more convenient. This is by no means a mandatory thing. I just want to see what everyone can do with a bat and get a few of you more comfortable swinging a bat. I just don't want anyone swinging a bat for the first time during a game.

    So far I've got Louis, Austin, EJ, and Brian along with myself as those who said they would show up.


  •  

    Also, bring all the gear you have in case we go practice fielding at Mason park or something. So if you got a glove, bat, etc. bring it!!


  •  

    I still want to try to make it out there. By the way, did anybody come up with a name yet? Maybe we should do a blog with suggestions.