2008-04-05

Vegas Trip

Just wanted to let everyone know I booked the place but he gave it to me for a week. So if anyone is interested in staying longer I have the place booked May 23rd to the 30th. FYI we are leaving on the Thursday the 22nd so let me know when you guys plan on arriving in Vegas.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Vegas Trip


  •  

    I am taking a half day on the 23rd. So what are you all doing for the club thing. Did you figure out where you wanted to go Missy?


  •  

    I might take the 23rd and 27th off. I'm thinking of leaving Friday and coming back Tuesday. I'd like to arrange a ride with whoever's doing that too.

    My parents expressed interest in going to Vegas on the 28th-30th and using the place Annette booked. What's the name of the hotel/resort?