2007-08-28

Labor Day Weekend*

So not only do we have EJ's birthday to celebrate this coming weekend but we also have Labor Day to celebrate and that will be happening Sunday, the day before Labor Day, at Mama's house. Ribs, ribeye steak, watermelon, corn, and other things will be had. Feel free to bring whatever you want and hopefully what you want is what I want.

Also, who wants to go to the batting cages that day?

UPDATE: Directions to the batting cages nearest Mama's house.

View Larger Map

*Or what I like to call, "the weekend we get sick of each other."

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Labor Day Weekend*


  •  

    I AM SOOOOO DOWN FOR ALL THE ABOVE... I am all gay about Fat Tire too. Is there a batting cage in Chatsworth? The one in Simi is cool but can get crowded. I tried hitting 50 mph medium speed baseballs and only hit like 4 of them (all tips and 1 ricocheted into my ankle). I think I'll stick to softball.