2007-08-17

Pet Peeve #26

What's with the people at the gym who bench press like 295 pounds and then after finishing their set, with much attention seeking grunting, remove the 10 pound weights and maybe the 25s but leave the 45s on? Seriously, who are these people and what's going on in their heads? Why not just leave all the weights on there? I mean laziness and rudeness I can understand and hell I can also understand leaving them on in case any chocolate covered hotties happen to pass by, they can notice how much weight I'm lifting - not that I do that. But seriously, what the fuck compels people to remove the lightest weights and leave the heaviest on? The only things that get me more pissed off at the gym are insufficient gym hotties, too old to be ashamed men in the locker room, and lack of gym cheerleaders.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Pet Peeve #26