2008-01-01

Like Two Peas In A Pod

EJ's woman says that our innocent little Annalynne looks just like the not so innocent Tila Tequila. So I decided to do a side-by-side comparison to see if that's true or not. Try to guess who's who.



Now for those who may have been confused that's Annalynne on the right and Tila Tequila on the left. Ok, so maybe that wasn't a fair comparison. What about the following?



I still don't see it. I mean other than the lounging on the couch thing there's not much to confuse the two. So let's do a couple more just to be really sure before I call EJ's woman blind.





Ok, those are fair comparisons and you know what? I think I'm actually coming around to seeing what EJ's woman was seeing. Ok one last comparison to be completely thorough with these comparisons.



Well what can I say other than I stand corrected. I think we can all agree that if Annalynne maybe just grows out her hair a little more then EJ's woman was correct in saying that Annalynne looks just like Tila Tequila.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Like Two Peas In A Pod