2008-07-14

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Gilbert Arenas loves the Philippines. Yes, that Gilbert Arenas. So here's what he had to say about our ancestors' Motherland,

One thing I want to say about Filipinos: they’re very warm people, very good-hearted people. Like, everybody was nice. You know, you meet nice people, but a whole country of nice, genuine, warm-hearted people was unbelievable.....

Everywhere I went it was just bananas.
I'm pretty sure he's talking about actual bananas, but I could be wrong.
I was stunned.

They made me feel like an NBA star.
Seeing that he's actually something "like an NBA star" I'm happy that the Filipinos got something right.
Any NBA players out there: If you’re having a bad day, or you’re having a bad career, go to Manila. They’ll bring your spirits up, trust me.
I can see the tourist slogan now; Manila: The Place Where NBA Players Come To Feel Like They're Having A Good NBA Career. Catchy.
Just remember people, if you want to feel like a king and feel like a star, you know where to go: Manila. So, Pauly Shore, after you finish reading this, you head to Manila to jumpstart your career, baby. You’ll be back in the business, baby. You’ll be doing Jury Duty 2 in no time.
Gotta love Agent Zero.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?


  •  

    Interesting blog. I like the positive commentary and I like how he described the mega mall as "It was like Golden State against the Dallas Mavericks with Game 3 back in Oakland." It must've been insane. Why's he got to hate on Pauly Shore though? lol